Monday, January 14, 2019

The Support to Succeed Today





I have been writing blogs for years. It began in hopes to leave a legacy.  Early in recovery from a relapse with my eating disorder, I had physical symptoms convincing me that I may not survive another recovery.  At this point, both my children were very young.  I wanted to leave inspiration, guidance and knowledge gained through experience.  I wanted them to remember me (because, again, I thought I had gone too far this time). 

As years passed, I continue to write daily; but, now alive and well, I use writing to navigate through dark thoughts, release them and hope they lose power in my mind.  I write to reach those hurting and maybe, just maybe, offer encouragement to make it through the day.  I pray my words reach those feeling alone in life.  I hope to provide a comforting word, Truth to replace the enemy’s lies and love to the reader. 

I am determined to use difficulty in life for God’s purpose.  He plans great things for each of us and silence allows the enemy to steal the clarity of God’s plan.  Each time I write, the words come straight from the heart.  I write, not from a perspective of someone who has it all together; but, from someone just like you who wakes up determined to do the best for 24 hours.  To do our best, we must take along our support system.  Through prayer, we invite God to walk alongside and provide an angel army to guide and support us today.

Each writing I share on social media.  I can guarantee with 99.9% that every post will have at least one ‘like’.  My greatest support, my biggest fan, takes the time to read my blog and give a ‘thumbs up.’  My mom shows up with every writing.  I picture her reading it on her couch after a long day of work or bright and early over coffee.  Either way, she takes the time to read my words.  Even if she is the only one that reads that writing, her ‘like’ makes it all worthwhile. 

Dear friends, we all have a support system.  Each day, thousands of Writings lay available for us to read.  The Words solidify purpose, set out a plan and encourage us in this broken world.  I can guarantee you will love every Truth provided.  Some may change a perspective on an issue.  Others may require changing the trajectory planned for the day.  And yet some, may solidify a decision.  Regardless, if you show up to read His Writing, you will not regret it.  God’s Truths always lead to peace, healing, comfort and love.  There may be rocky terrain on the way to such; but, stay strong and focused on the prize.

God provides Truth to assist in disabling the lies received from our enemy.  The enemy works to redirect, steal our focus and keep us from reading God’s Writings.  God desires to reach the hurting, offering the exact words of encouragement and guidance to succeed today.  Without Him, success cannot be reached.  This world wants us to feel successful based on temporary achievements or increased monetary values; but, this proves the brokenness of the world.  God holds success for you that lasts.  He holds plans for today that mature.  Maturity leads to the prize of Eternal life with our Creator. 

14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

15 All of us, then, who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you.  Philippians 3:14-15

God desires relationship with us.  If one person comes to believe, even just one, the sacrifice of His Only Son Jesus He deems worthwhile.  He rejoices with each surrender.  He delights in having His children come back to Him and believe His Promises.

Seek out support today from the One Who offers the greatest support.  Seek out your biggest fan.  He has great things to tell you. 

Blessings to you dear friend,   




Live life. . .One Day at a time! 
Sheree Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment