Monday, June 6, 2016

School's Out

School's Out for the Summer!  

The good times began rolling in the moment the bell rang on May 26th at 2:45 PM.  The kids excelled this year in academics, faced hard life lessons and portrayed their faith in Jesus with every trial.  This momma is filled with mixed emotions due to the phases each child now sits.  I have a child entering middle school, beginning a Show Choir career, standing almost at eye level and showing signs of maturity which fill my heart up completely.  I have another child well beyond years in academics, straight 'beast' on the basketball court and creating about ten gray hairs a day in my 'youthful' color.

I absolutely love each of them and teeter from fear to joy as they grow each day.  I wish I could tell them all this world will throw at them and shelter from the storms.  The worst about being a momma; watching my children learn life lessons for themselves.  You can hurt me all day long; but, when you hurt my children, the angry momma bear comes out.  The children experienced hurt from close friends this year.  Long talks concerning Where to put trust in this life, Who to lean on for Truth and their Creator flowed through the Craig home many nights.  We made it through as a team.

Some highlights since school let out:
Project Challenge acceptance for both children. . .


My daughter transformed via brand new haircut:


We had a blast at a local beach with my sister and her family:



BTW: still applying aloe to the red skin!

AND last but not least . . . overdue DATE NIGHT:


My husband preached at church on Sunday (excellent message on words flowing off the tongue) - I believe he was speaking directly to me!  :-)
We finished up our 24 day challenge and will now continue on product from Advocare:
Results pleased me:  Lost 1 inch off stomach, maintained weight, returned to healthy digestive system, mental fog removed and gained strength.  
1 inch lost + maintained weight = muscle gained!

Have a blessed day.  Celebrate the life you are given today!  

Live life. . .One Day at a Time!
Sheree Craig



 

1 comment:

  1. I think the Holy Spirit was definitely speaking through him to ALL of us!

    ReplyDelete