Saturday, February 6, 2016

The Results are ALL IN. . .


For years I have tried to find ‘something’ to bring healthy into the daily vocabulary.  I suffered from lack of sleep, hot flashes, fatigue, pain, absolutely no endurance, mood swings and GI issues.  I tried everything in sight, visited numerous specialized doctors and never reached true healing. 

This all ended in frustration.  I began to accept this is life as I know it. . .

Until my husband and I stumbled across a company backed by a panel of doctors, scientists and nutritionists.  We began taking product.  Results astounded each of us.  We held drastically different goals to reach optimal health. . .the goals were reached. 

After the first 24 day challenge, my husband lost weight – I gained weight.  We both felt phenomenal.  We continued on product and maintained health.  Most recently, we went through another 24 day challenge with continued goals in mind.

My husband lost 8 pounds, inches off the waist and continued with better choices in food consumption.  I maintained weight, increased endurance, lost fatigue, decreased hot flashes, eliminated migraine episodes AND – most importantly, my GI issues are nowhere to be found!!!

I feel fantastic and want to share this information with others trying to reach health goals that seem out of the park.

Are you tired of striving to reach health goals by grabbing onto everything society says will help?  Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?

Whatever your goals are pertaining to health, wellness and finance. . .AdvoCare can help.
I can help provide more information for you.  Contact me through Facebook or my blog.   

Reaching optimal health. . .One Day at a Time

Sheree Craig     

No comments:

Post a Comment